FEATURED PRODUCER – BREAKING BREAD
ARTISAN BREADS AND HANDCRAFTED BAKED GOODS
Breaking Bread can usually be found at a number of marketing in the region over the course of the month. They appear at Barnard Castle market every Wednesday (subject to government restrictions, although this is possible during second lockdown) as well as the Barnard Castle Farmer’s Market on the first Saturday of every month. Then there is Bishop Auckland producer’s market held on the last Thursday of every month. You can also find them at most Northern Dales Farmer’s Markets events including Stokesley, Hartlepool, Wynyard and Thirsk.
Bread can be also purchased from:
- Breaking Bread Kitchen & Bakehouse – Bishop Auckland
- Juicy Pear – Sedgefield Hobo Coffee House
- Yarm Five Houses – Crathorne Roots Farm Shop
- Northallerton Pistachio Deli
- Stokesley That Pantry
- Saltburn Deli @85 – Skelton
- Also supplies: Hatch – Darlington The County – Aycliffe Village Seaview – Saltburn
Breaking Bread started a home delivery service supplying breads along with Weardale Cheeses, Acorn Dairy Products, Clarks Eggs, Kacao Chocolates to offer a high end essentials delivery.