• Teesdale Blue Cheese
• Crème fraiche
• Stock cube
• Fresh pasta – you can use dry but fresh pasta only takes 5-7 minutes to boil making this a really quick dish to make.
• Put a pan of water on to boil and add the fresh pasta when the water is ready.
• Meanwhile, fry the leek.
• Add the stock cube and melt.
• Add the crème fraiche.
• Add the cheese and allow to melt.
• Add the boiled fresh pasta.
• Mix together and serve.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.